Freitag, 2. Januar 2009

Happy New Year

Well I guess I am a bit late but still ... Happy new year to everyone!

As some of you might know, I stayed with an old friend over new years so my responses to forum posts, opened bugs etc. might have been a bit slower.

But I am back and - as a sign of good will - already fixed some of the open bugs on the way back home (at least the hours on the train were useful for something). The fixes are not yet available through SVN but I will commit them tomorrow after some testing.

For now I just want to thank all the users and supporters of simon who helped to make simon what it is today.

Looking forward to another great year!

ps.: Besides some bug-fixing I started to work on new command plugins that might *cough* pop up in the near future - stay tuned...

Keine Kommentare: